GPS Map Pro 22.1.8 Free Download
Shareware: You can try this program, but this version has some limited features or time usage restrictions. You should purchase it in order to remove those limits.
The presence of GPS alone makes your navigation and work easier but the thought of adding legends or images to each location even advances your productivity to a higher notch. So, why don’t you try GPS Map Pro.
GPS Map Pro is an upgrade to your normal GPS device. First, it is capable of importing and exporting maps from any formats which include those like GPSMap, Pro GPS, Garmin CSV, TomTom ASCII, Google Earth and many more. It lets you place your own image and placemark on your current location or to any location that you wish to put an image to. You can easily search on different addresses and location by just merely typing in the address, landmark name or even latitude and it will readily give a result.
Moreover, GPS Map Pro allows you to get images from your camera, gallery or file explorer and even from other applications in order for you to share images and consider them as markers for different locations.
Import or create GPS POI with location, date, image & use for navigation later.
GPS Map Pro has the following features:
* No advertising
* Ability to import and export from many formats: GPSMap/GPSMap Pro GPS, Garmin CSV, TomTom ASCII, Google Earth/Google Maps KML, and GPS Exchange GPX files. The ad-supported version is able to only export these formats.
* Placemarks - mark and geodecode your current location with a Placemark and your own image
* Images - import images for Markers, import Images with GPS Information as Markers and Placemarks, view images, select default image for new Placemarks, or delete images.
* Markers - Manage Placemarks by Marker, and filter for Main Map, Placemark list, and Export Placemarks.
* Navigation to selected Placemark with your navigation application.
* Search - input text with an address, landmark name, or latitude, longitude to search for a location to geodecode and Placemark.
* Search nearby a Placemark location for keywords like "Pizza" or "Restaurant" and have them displayed.
* Show Route allowing route to be displayed on the map to the selected Placemark.
* Street View allowing selected Placemark to be shown in Google Street View (if location is available).
* Android Integration
- Use Camera, Gallery or File Explorer application to import Images to be used for Markers and/or Placemarks
- Export Placemarks to a local file or email application
- Other applications able to share images to GPSMap/GPSMap Pro to import an image as a Marker and/or Placemark, or for KML download and import Placemarks.
Works best with:
- Google Street View installed.
- GPS location service enabled, but can use Cellular location service too!
- GPS will use more power from your device typically, so enable it when you need an accurate location for yourself.
Helpful to install an application that lets you browse your files and select one, such as AndExplorer or EsExplorer, which have been tested to work with this application.
http://wrightrocket.appspot.com/gpsmapfor more information.
No special requirements